Regional Design Director – Hotels
- Client side Regional Director of Design
- Hotel projects in APAC, based from Hong Kong
- Own the full design process and manage the design team
Regional Design Director (Hotels) is based in Hong Kong covering the APAC region working direct for a hotel brand. The position holds full responsibility of multiple projects from concept design, construction, and opening processes.
Fluent Mandarin Is a requirement for this position and the position is based in Hong Kong.
You will ideally have experience delivering large scale luxury hotel projects within Asia either for a hotel operator or design consultancy. The position of Regional Design Director involves leading and mentoring teams, managing third parties, reporting to senior stakeholders and full responsibility for the entire design process of new hotel projects.
Key skills and experiences:
- Architectural Design Degree/ equivalent or above.
- Minimum of 15 years’ design experience with a focus on hotels and resorts
- Delivery in all phases of the design, construction and new hotel opening process.
- Experience delivering projects in APAC and some experience working in China is essential.
- Strong concept design skills/ hand sketching skills AutoCAD skills
- Esperance working on site to amend detailed designs and work closely with construction teams
- Strong communicator and confident liaising with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
For more information please contact Ryan in our Hong Kong office on +852 3796 2504