Asia Satellite Telecommunications Company Limited (AsiaSat) has been Asia's premier satellite operator since it was established in 1988. Our excellent market access, superior technologies and commitment to both customer service and long-term partnerships have allowed us to achieve a market leader position, enjoying industry recognition over the years. Our accomplishments and proven expertise in satellite operations are driven by decades of innovative leadership and insight into leading edge technologies and market developments in Asia.
We currently have 6 satellites in orbit following the launches of AsiaSat 8 in August and AsiaSat 6 in September 2014. We have also commissioned AsiaSat 9, expected to launch in early 2017.
AsiaSat is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Asia Satellite Telecommunications Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1135). AsiaSat's two major shareholders are CITIC Group Corporation and Carlyle Asia Partners IV, L.P. For more information, please visit www.asiasat.com.
Reporting to the Director, Sales, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Achieving annual revenue targets
- Formulating long-term strategic business plans
- Implementing ales and marketing activities in respective region of responsibility
- Working as a member of the team to achieve annual departmental goals
- Handling any other duties / projects as assigned
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline is preferred
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in the broadcasting or telecommunications industries
- Experience in the Satellite industry will be an advantage
- Proven track record of successful sales with multinational business, of which experience in the Asia-Pacific region will be an advantage
- Ability to network with peers and industry players
- Self-driven, energetic, proactive, innovative and a quick learner
- Good communication skills including negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Willing to frequently travel to the assigned countries