Regional Sales Manager – Distributor Markets
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Responsible for sales revenue and profit achievement in distributor markets and travel retails within Asia Pacific region, based in Hong Kong. Require business travels to major distributor markets on the need basis. (Currently key markets are Australia/New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Indonesia, Philippines)
- Develop sales planning process to efficiently build sales plan to achieve sales purchase targets agreed and committed by distributors. Monitor and analyze local market sales, inventory and sales forecast in each distributor market
- Build solid relationship with distributors to obtain necessary sales data for analysis and performance tracking. Request and propose corrective action plans in order to improve sales performance.
- Provide and communicate brand building updates, new product information, pricing updates, and company new policies to distributors.
- Work with regional Trade Marketing Manager to provide marketing tools to distributors.
- Develop and recruit new distributors within Asia Pacific
- Lead the team of one Account Manager for Travel Retails. Oversee the development of Travel Retail and drive the new channel/accounts development.
- Reports directly to regional VP, Sales and New Channel Development, Asia Pacific
- 10+ years sales experience in complex, global consumer goods companies.
- A proven sales leader with a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering turnaround results
- Strong regional experience covering multi-markets. Experience in managing distributors is a plus.
- Strong sales knowledge of retail and wholesale channels. Able to establish strong business relationship with trade customers.
- Strong people leadership skills. Ability to influence, motivate and build high performance team in competitive environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders with confidence.
- Action-oriented. Drive for results.
- Fluent language skill in English
- An undergraduate degree is required while an MBA or other advanced degree is a plus