Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Regional Technology Trainer
- New headcount, dedicated resource for IT training
- Regional role with high autonomy in the design and development of curriculum
An international law firm is looking for an IT Trainer to be responsible for the training of all staff members in Asia Pacific region.
- Deliver end user training on information systems across multiple offices within Asia region
- Design and develop training materials; as well as reviewing existing materials to ensure accuracy of information
- Assist end users with technical issues from ‘How do I’ perspective
- Maintain close communication with business users to foster relationship and understand their needs in training
- Provide back-up support to IT service desk team if necessary
- Educated up to bachelor degree level; with solid understanding of Information Technology
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar IT Trainer capacity, preferably in a professional services firm or law firm
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications, as well as understanding of typical office applications used in legal industry
- Prior experience in delivery of classroom and one-to-one IT training
- Flexibility to deliver on-site training in regional offices
- Fluency in both Cantonese Chinese and English