Regional Training Manager
Report to the Regional Human Resources Director, the incumbent will be a key business partner to shape the learning culture of a fast developing company. He or she will be in charge of the frontline staff training and developing program. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Implement the corporate retail training model with market intelligence that enhance added value to the business in the region.
- Work closely with the training team in head office to understand the latest development of the training program and adopt the change to the region.
- Deliver the concept of Train-the-Trainer in the region to equip the shop managers the best knowledge to lead their teams.
- Identity training needs and ensure best practice and commercial values are delivered.
- Design tools to assist the Retail Team to keep track of the training flow and evaluate the training result.
- Manage the Mystery Shopper Program.
- Assist the Regional HR Director to review the training needs and design training programs for corporate staff.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Training, Retail or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in fashion/beauty/luxury retail industry
- Proven experience of developing, writing and implementing training & guidelines with a strong customer focused approach
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to respond to changing business priorities
- Enthusiastic and motivated , comfortable working in a multinational/cultural organization and fully understand the fluid and matrix culture
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English, Chinese and can speak good Mandarin
- Strives for quality and excellence
- Excellent planning, organizing, negotiation and influencing skills
- A confident and experienced presenter who can communicate at all levels