Permasteelisa Group 帕馬斯迪利沙 is a worldwide leading facade contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, meeting the customer’s expectations. Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 11 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year. Since 2015 Permasteelisa Group has been at the core of the Business Unit Building Technology of LIXIL Corporation.
Welcome to visit our website: www.permasteelisa.com
Register Safety Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Others
Protective Service > Fire Prevention / Safety Control
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
- Manage and supervise the site safety team for the project safety operations.
- Attend regular safety meetings, safety site walks and reply correspondences.
- Preparation of safety reports and safety document including safety plans and procedures.
- Provide safety training and setup in-house safety rules.
- Conduct safety inspection, accident reports and incident investigation.
- Act as safety representative to ensure that a safety system is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with government regulations.
- Prepare personal protective equipments programme & monthly safety reports and emergency preparedness.
- Reporting on the performance of the safety system to the management for review and as a basis for improvement for the safety system under government regulations.
- Diploma or above in Building / Construction Studies or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in construction field in which 3 years in CW / decoration works
- Holder of registered safety officer is must
- Experience of construction processes with strong sense in safety awareness and risk assessment.
- Strong sense of responsibility, independent, willing to travel and work overtime when needed
- Good Computer Skills in MS Office, Project schedule, Power Point
- Good command of written and spoken in Chinese.
- Overtimes or travelling is need
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to email@example.com
For more information about Permasteelisa Group, please visit our company's website at http://www.permasteelisagroup.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.