WECON LIMITED was founded in 1974. We are a reputable fast growing construction company and would like to invite high caliber candidates to join us. To know us more, please visit our company website: www.wecon.com.hk
Registered Safety Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Others > Security / Safety Control
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Security / Property Management / Safety Control > Guards, Security & Law Enforcement Workers
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain health and safety measures stipulated under the statutory requirements and also the contractual requirements.
- Enhance safety awareness on site through safety training.
- Conduct risk assessments and safety inspections to identify hazards and help devise safety control measures jointly with the project team.
- Investigate accidents and come up with safety improvement actions jointly with the project team.
- Any other health, safety and environmental related duties directed by the superior.
- Good general education preferably at tertiary education in either engineering, building, science or health and safety related subjects.
- Registered Safety Officer with the Labour Department.
- Minimum 2 years post-registration safety experience gained in the construction industry, preferably in building superstructure projects.
- Conversant with the use of common computer software.
- Has confidence and self-belief in accident prevention principles.
- Belief in the concept of working as a team player.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.