Our client is one of the largest listed companies in Hong Kong engaging in retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, global banking and markets and private banking.
Regulatory Compliance Retail Banking & Wealth Management Manager (RC RBWM Manager) (1 year contract)
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support to a specialized project under Retail Banking & Wealth Management to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review policies, procedures, materials and product proposals, as well as business initiatives
- Bachelor Degree with major in Law or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance, audit or related field, with hands on exposure to retail banking and wealth management services
- Good knowledge of rules, regulations and related statutory requirements from Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Securities and Futures Commission and other regulatory bodies
- Strong self-motivation; good communication, interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- High proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
All interested parties, please send your full resume to our Senior Consultant Eli Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.