A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Regulatory Compliance Retail Banking & Wealth Management Manager (RC RBWM Manager) (1 year contract)
Regulatory Compliance Department
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Regulatory Compliance - providing proactive assistance in identifying, assessing and containing Compliance Risk; fostering a compliance culture; optimising relations with regulators; and preserving the Bank's reputation in the marketplace by ensuring that our policies comply with the spirit and letter of the laws and regulations wherever we do business.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Regulatory Compliance Retail Banking & Wealth Management Manager (RC RBWM Manager) (1 year contract).
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support to a specialized project under Retail Banking & Wealth Management to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review policies, procedures, materials and product proposals, as well as business initiatives
- Bachelor Degree with major in Law or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance, audit or related field, with hands on exposure to retail banking and wealth management services
- Good knowledge of rules, regulations and related statutory requirements from Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Securities and Futures Commission and other regulatory bodies
- Strong self-motivation, with good communication, interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- High proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes