A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Regulatory Transformation Manager
Commercial Banking – CMB Chief Operating Officer’s Office
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Regulatory Transformation Manager.
- Manage and lead the implementation of regulatory compliance / AML policies such as FATCA / CRS in Commercial Banking.
- Manage Client Selection and Exit Management (“CSEM”) platform, enabling timely and auditable business acceptance/ exit decision that can effectively and efficiently manage Financial Crime Risk.
- Handle and coordinate compliance reviews and AML-related audit reviews in Commercial Banking, including material submission, provision of response, and following up on rectifications of findings.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive the Global Standards (GS) Programme for Commercial Banking in the aspect of Customer Due Diligence, Financial Crime Compliance, Financial Intelligence and Data Readiness to meet the GS delivery plan and requirements
- Escalate any issues, risks and dependencies to the management as appropriate in a timely manner
- Build and maintain good networks with internal and external stakeholders to ensure their support on various deliverables
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience preferably in banking / FI industry, with good knowledge of compliance and AML. Audit experience in FI industry can be considered.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with excellence in project and time management
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills, plus ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Regulatory Transformation Manager.