TranceVision Co. is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Our role is to deliver sustainable client driven human capital management solutions to a wide spectrum of clientele across the globe. With a breadth of experience in unique international staffing markets, we have developed a service offering that brings regional expertise direct to our clients operations without the need to source from multiple vendors
We focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Finance & Accounting
- Financial Services & Banking
- Secretarial & Business Support
Relationship Management Trainee (13K+)
|Work exp||No work experience To 3 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan, Year-end bonus|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Management > General Management
|Salary (HKD)||Min. $13,000|
- Contribute to the achievement of business goals and objectives with effective strategies to maximize client relationship and fulfill client needs
- Liaise with all departments to provide total solutions to clients
- Manage new clients and follow end to end process as defined by the business
- Work closely with business colleagues to promote awareness of finance products, strategies and competitor information amongst the business managers and other strategic business communities
- Support development, direction, and delivery of strategic initiatives through detailed reports, meetings attended, monitoring and management of Portfolio Management modules and the quality of solutions and presentations.
- University/ Master's degree holders from all disciplines
- Fresh graduates welcome. Candidate with working experience preferred
- Ability to interact with business clients at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
What we offer
We can offer you competitive rumeration packages; an exciting, fast-paced working environment whichgeared towards performance, attractive career opportunities; and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Interested Candidates please send by email to email@example.com
The email and any attachments transmitted with it are private and confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your system. You should not use, disclose, copy or store this email and any attachments.
Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk. If this message contains password-protected attachments, the files have NOT been scanned for viruses by our mail domain. Please always scan for viruses before opening any attachments..