Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprising Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and the Pursuit of Excellence.
We are committed to pay the Top Reward to the Right People.
We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill in the vacancy stated below.
Relationship Manager – Commercial Lending (Ref. RMC_1007_CP65)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Delta Asia is committed to build up long-term relationship with our staff and clients. We seek to attract high-calibre talent to provide sound investment advices and quality services to our clients by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- Cultivate and maintain relationship with corporate / commercial customers through providing all round financial solutions;
- Explore new business opportunities and selling of an extensive range of financial services in the areas of lending, treasury or other financial products and customized solutions to meet clients need;
- Prepare credit proposals and conduct regular reviews to monitor the credit-worthiness of existing clients;
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University graduate in business administration, economics, finance or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in commercial lending / trade finance
- Pass the HKSI Licensing Examination and IIQE and fulfill the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the principles of commercial credit and lending policies and standards
- Strong business development skills and proficiency in the financial services/products offered to middle market companies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customer focus attitude
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior Relationship Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.