We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations. One of our clients (an overseas bank)...
Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking - Ref 3871
|Work exp||6 Years To 10 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
- Diploma or above;
- At least 6 years relevant working experience in bank/ financial industry, preferably with some experience in HK/ China based Bank;
- Experience in credit monitoring and asset reviews to ensure compliance and resolve pending covenants/ security issues;
- Knowledge of corporate banking and financial market;
- Develop new clients and maintain good relationship with existing clients;
- Regular meetings with client for deal origination and bank meetings for participation in syndicated loan facilities to Chinese/HK Corporates;
- Increase bank’s wallet share for each of the services provided by the bank to client with specific focus on trade products;
- Execute transaction in with clients' expectation;
- Maintain credit files and ensure safe custody of documents;
- Liaise closely with Credit, Risk, Legal & Operations and other internal stakeholders to deliver the services to the client as per their requirements taking into consideration the bank’s internal guidelines;
- Aggressive and able to meet sales target;
- Good command in English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Monthly salary: HK$28-49K (depends on candidates' experience) + discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: TST / Jordan;
- Good fringe benefits such as 22 days annual leave, dental, medical (includes spouse), etc.
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.