Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking - Ref 3871
|Work exp||6 Years To 10 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
- Diploma or above;
- At least 6 years relevant working experience in bank/ financial industry, preferably with some experience in HK/ China based Bank;
- Experience in credit monitoring and asset reviews to ensure compliance and resolve pending covenants/ security issues;
- Knowledge of corporate banking and financial market;
- Develop new clients and maintain good relationship with existing clients;
- Regular meetings with client for deal origination and bank meetings for participation in syndicated loan facilities to Chinese/HK Corporates;
- Increase bank’s wallet share for each of the services provided by the bank to client with specific focus on trade products;
- Execute transaction in with clients' expectation;
- Maintain credit files and ensure safe custody of documents;
- Liaise closely with Credit, Risk, Legal & Operations and other internal stakeholders to deliver the services to the client as per their requirements taking into consideration the bank’s internal guidelines;
- Aggressive and able to meet sales target;
- Good command in English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Monthly salary: HK$28-49K (depends on candidates' experience) + discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: TST / Jordan;
- Good fringe benefits such as 22 days annual leave, dental, medical (includes spouse), etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.