Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprising Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and the Pursuit of Excellence.
We are committed to pay the Top Reward to the Right People.
We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill in the vacancy stated below.
Relationship Manager - Insurance (Ref. RMI_1007_CP63)
|Work exp||2 Years To 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Professional Qualification||IIQE2, IIQE3, IIQE5, IIQE1|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Insurance > Insurance Agent / Broker
Delta Asia is committed to build up long-term relationship with our staff and clients. We seek to attract high-calibre talent to provide sound investment advices and quality services to our clients by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- Serve clients and provide professional financial need analysis & planning to cater for their financial needs
- Develop good quality of new business from various distribution channel
- Provide good quality of after-sales services to customers in professional and timely manner
- Achieve individual committed sales and insurance service targets
- Work closely with other teams to offer suitable products and services to meet clients' expectation
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in business administration, economics, or related discipline
- 2 years of sales experience in IFA industry or insurance company
- Professional licensing qualifications on IIQE Papers 1, 2, 3, 5 or equivalent
- Holder of SFC Papers 1, 7 & 8 would be an advantage but not essential
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What we offer
- Attractive basic salary, commission scheme and sales incentive program
- Comprehensive products platform for up-selling and cross-selling
- Provide our customers list to support our Relationship Managers to start-up their insurance business
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate Relationship Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.