RECOLO | BFI Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations....
RECOLO | BFI
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | BFI is the Banking, Finance and Investment sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager- Retail Sales
My Client, a renowned regional bank, is currently looking for a dynamic professional with rich Relationship Management & Retail Banking Sales experience. Directly reporting to the Head of Retail Banking, the desired candidate is expected to drive the business through sourcing retail customers and expanding the existing client base.
The opportunity provides one with a good platform to work and grow with the organization, which is on an expansion mode and is rapidly growing. The opportunity provides excellent work culture, lucrative compensation, and is suitable for candidates who excel in challenging and rewarding work culture.
- Building and managing strong relationship and acquiring new customers to broaden Bank’s clients base
- Achieve business goals for different financial products, including but not limited to New Payroll Accounts, Current Accounts, Debit Cards, Loans, FX and Third Party Life Insurance
- Identify opportunities to plan and execute effective business plans and marketing strategies to grow the retail business of the bank
- Work closely with existing clients and develop network with Corporate and SMEs
- Provide well researched investment recommendations, as required, to the clients and maintain high quality service standards
- Training and Performance evaluation for the team members to ensure consistency in the service standards to the Clients
For a role like this you will have:
- Degree or any related discipline
- An effective network with a minimum 8 years’ Relationship management experience
- Local banking experience as well as regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Sound knowledge in FX, Sales Process, Analytics as well as MIS
- Good experience in selling insurance products, a holder of type 1,3 & 5 licenses is preferable
- A team player with Leadership and administrative experience in managing, training and developing an effective team
- A self-motivated professional with the ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English (Chinese is preferable)
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here > Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/6XKuxc
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.
If you are interested in other job opportunities, please visit http://jobs.myrecolo.com/