Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprising Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and the Pursuit of Excellence.
We are committed to pay the Top Reward to the Right People.
We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill in the vacancy stated below.
Relationship Manager – Wealth Management (Ref. RM_1007_CP64)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Delta Asia is committed to build up long-term relationship with our staff and clients. We seek to attract high-calibre talent to provide sound investment advices and quality services to our clients by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- Solicit and build good relationship with existing and new private clients
- Conduct customer portfolio analysis to identify cross-selling investment products opportunities
- Implement and participate in promotion programs to acquire new and retain existing clients
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and react positively to customer requests.
- University graduate in business administration, economics, finance or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in client management and wealth management, exposure gained in private banking and high net worth client segment preferred
- Experience in trust administration, fiduciary services, accounting or tax advisory would be an advantage
- Pass the HKSI Licensing Examination and IIQE and fulfill the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Possess relevant qualification to register with SFC as Responsible Officer would be an advantage
- CFA/ / CFP qualification preferred
- Familiar with all kinds of investment products with high level of customer centricity mindset and dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What we offer
- Attractive basic salary and commission scheme
- Comprehensive products platform for up-selling and cross-selling
Candidates with less experience would be considered as Associate Relationship Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.