Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 80 years of history, comprising Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Management, Integrity, and the Pursuit of Excellence.
We are committed to pay Top Reward to the Right People.
We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill in the vacancy stated below.
Relationship Manager – Wealth Management (Ref. RM_1104_CP68)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Delta Asia is committed to build up long-term relationship with our staff and clients. We seek to attract high-calibre talent to provide sound investment advices and quality services to our clients by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
- Solicit and build good relationship with existing and new private clients
- Provide sound financial advices to clients and identify cross-selling investment products opportunities
- Wealth Management & Portfolio Advices
- Investment Planning
- Retirement and Succession Planning
- Risk Management Planning
- Implement and participate in promotion programs to acquire new and retain existing clients
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and react positively to customer requests.
- University graduate in business administration, economics, finance or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience. Candidate with experience in private banks or high net worth client segment would be preferred
- CFA/ CFP qualification preferred
- Pass the HKSI Licensing Examination and IIQE and fulfill the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Familiar with all kinds of investment products
- Good communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Candidates with less experience would be considered as Associate Relationship Manager
What we offer
- Attractive basic salary and commission scheme
- Comprehensive products platform for up-selling and cross-selling
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.