About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Relationship Managers, Wealth Management, Premier Banking ,1067/1120
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Others
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Commercial Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading commercial banking corporation with strong presence in Hong Kong.
- Source individual prospects to achieve new business and customer acquisition goals.
- Carry out promotion programs by presenting retail banking products and services to groups, clubs, associations, companies and other organizations.
- Actively participate in the marketing and promotional activities for customer acquisition.
- Provide and maintain good relationships with the customers.
- Assist the Branch Manager in upgrading and converting existing target branch customers into premier customer.
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in servicing premier customers .
- Secondary education or above; degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred.
- Possess IIQAS and other required qualifications under SFC for selling insurance and investment products; Possession of CFP / CFA / HKRFP qualification is an added advantage.
- knowledge with wealth management including retail banking practices and products, sales and marketing, risk assessment.
- Strong sales drive with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese ( Cantonese and Mandarin)
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.