About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Remittance Operation Manager, Banking, 1287
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Operations
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Banking / Finance > Treasury
|Salary (HKD)||$30,000 - $60,000|
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Oversee daily operations of transfer, inward remittance and outward remittance
- Supervise operations of cheque clearing, fixed deposits and customer FX transactions
- Handle irregular remittance cases
- Execute day-end reconciliation processing
- Handle client enquiries and liaise with relevant departments
- Carry out User Acceptance Test
- Manage the user requirements and projects of e-banking remittance or clearing channels
- University degree or above
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in banking operations
- Solid knowledge on SWIFT/RTGS payment system
- A good team player, detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- HIgh proficiency in spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.