|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Year-end bonus, 5-day week|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
- Provide in-depth analysis of G7 currencies as well as regional currencies such as HKD and RMB on daily basis.
- Assist the team to conduct macro-economic analysis covering Greater China including Hong Kong and China.
- Communicate the house view and trading strategy clearly with dealers and traders as well as customers.
- Master degree in Economics and Finance or other relevant disciplines
- 1 year’s relevant experience
- A good team player, able to work with the team in Hong Kong and Singapore
- Attention to details with strong numerical skills
- Good modelling skill is a plus
- Sound PC knowledge in MS Office and Excel VBA
- Strong bilingual skills, able to write and present in both English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http:www.ocbcwhhk.com