We are a subsidiary of Southwest Securities International Securities Limited (Stock Code: 812), a listed financial group engaged mainly in securities, futures, wealth management, corporate finance and insurance activities. We are expanding and inviting high caliber candidates to join our Company.
|Work exp||1 Year To 3 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Mandarin, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
The job holder will be responsible for taking up an equity research analyst role in our research team with focus on HK and/or overseas markets. Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare daily research and weekly equity strategy commentaries, in-depth and timely company and industry reports;
- Collaborate with investment banking departments and handle enquiries from institutional sales, investors and/or press;
- Attend listed companies’ results announcement and reverse roadshow, develop and maintain close relationships with senior management of listed companies;
- Collect and analyze economic and industry data in generating investment ideas and strategies.
- University holder degree or above with major in Finance, Economics or Accounting;
- Minimum 1 year experience related to stock market or Media. Fresh graduates would also be considered;
- Detail minded with strong business senses;
- Able to complete assignments independently and efficiently;
- Good command of use of Microsoft Office. Familiar with Bloomberg would be a plus;
- Outstanding communications skill in both oral and written Chinese & English. Fluency in Putonghua is a must.