CASH Financial Services Group Limited ("CFSG"; SEHK: 510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services that includes mobile and premium trading, investment banking, algo trading and corporate finance advisory, wealth and asset management, alternative trading, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform to provide our clients with instant market information while at the same time trade anytime, anywhere, borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talents to join us.
Research Analyst, A-Shares Market
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
- Conduct market research and identify market trends of the A-shares market;
- Conduct detailed, in-depth fundamental analysis of A-shares and actively connect with companies to attend company meeting and conduct company visits;
- Generate in-house company and/or industry research reports and facilitate client presentations and briefings;
- Assist in preparation of daily commentaries and ad-hoc reports of HK stocks.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- In-depth understanding of the macro-economic conditions of mainland China and solid knowledge of mainland China’s industries and the A-shares market;
- At least 1 - 2 years of relevant research experience in financial institution;
- Strong financial analysis, research and modeling skills;
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese. Fluency in Putonghua is highly preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint & be familiar with Word and Bloomberg;
- Positive working attitude with strong initiatives and dedication as a team player.