HKCT Institute of Higher Education (CTIHE, 港專學院), established in 2014, strives to become a preferred degree awarding institution with focus on disciplines related to Social Sciences, nurturing students who aspire to contribute to the betterment of society and be committed to sustainable personal and professional growth with a global perspective upon graduation. ( www.ctihe.edu.hk)
If you wish to develop your career in a conscientious and innovative institution, consider joining us. We are excited to hear from you.
- To assist the Research Project Team to implement the activities;
- To complete the tasks related to Project;
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Research Coordinator.
- Having a Degree in social sciencesor related disciplines; and
- Having at least 1 years solid experiences in related sector would be an advantage.