As a non-profit making post-secondary education institution registered under the Post-Secondary College Ordinance (Cap. 320), the Chu Hai College of Higher Education (珠海學院) is located at its new campus at 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, Tuen Mun. In fulfilment of its pledge to achieve academic excellence, the College invites applications to fill the following post:
Research Assistant (Ref.: UGC/FDS13/B05/16-CP)
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Training & Development
Education / Training > Tutor / Teaching Assistant
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
(1 year contract with possibility of renewal)
Proposed contract commencement date: 3 Jan 2017
We are seeking for a Research Assistant to work for a project on the Monetary History in Hong Kong under the Faculty of Business in our College.
- Collect and input data from hardcopies of historical economic reports; and
- Perform preliminary analysis of the economic data.
- Bachelor or above in economics, preferably with knowledge of macroeconomics and monetary systems;
- Proficiency in reading English and Traditional Chinese; and
- Knowledge in R package and times series econometrics will be an advantage.