HKCT Institute of Higher Education (CTIHE, 港專學院), established in 2014, strives to become a preferred degree awarding institution with focus on disciplines related to Social Sciences, nurturing students who aspire to contribute to the betterment of society and be committed to sustainable personal and professional growth with a global perspective upon graduation. ( www.ctihe.edu.hk)
If you wish to develop your career in a conscientious and innovative institution, consider joining us. We are excited to hear from you.
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Location||Ma On Shan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Tertiary / Vocational
Science / Lab / Research > Research & Development (R&D)
Government / Social Service > Project / Program Development
- To manage and oversee the implementation of the research project;
- To plan and coordinate tasks relating to the Research Project;
- To plan and organise conferences and workshops; and
- To supervise the Research Assistant in conducting the research project.
- Having a Masterdegree in social sciencesor related disciplines;
- Having experience in conducting case studies and interviews and in setting up an archive of cases;
- Having experience in organizing conferences and workshops;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, and preferably with Putonghua;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work independently are essential;
- Experience in interventions in social development and social innovation is preferable; and
- Skills in constructing website will be an advantage.