With a pedigree and history of 128 years, Lee Kum Kee is the leading sauce company in Hong Kong, and its mission is to promote Chinese cuisines worldwide. From generations of excellent quality and standards, LKK projects a modern image not only in Hong Kong and Mainland China, but also in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
To cope with business expansion, we invite high caliber and self-motivated candidate to fill the following position.
Research & Development Manager (Industrial)
|Work exp||10 Years To 12 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Science / Lab / Research > Biotechnology
Science / Lab / Research > Others
Science / Lab / Research > Research & Development (R&D)
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Partnering with Culinary, Sales and Marketing team to identify, validate and recommend commercial viable new product development initiatives and improve existing product's quality
- Interact with Customers with product demonstrations, technical training to sales force
- Manage the develop process through all stages of new product development process with cross functional teams (e.g. Operations, QA, Legal and Sales and Marketing)
- Ensure every development projects are in full compliance to respective food safety & quality regulations
- Technical Support
- Product Application: Develop extension flavors and new products, including the processing procedures and techniques and product Specifications.
- Assist review and improve the application for new and current raw materials and packaging materials.
- Tackle problems encountered during processing and ingredients selection.
- Proactively initiating all R&D activities.
- Pilot Plant : Manage the plan for all product trials and small volume productions
- Process Development: Develop newly processing for new category to fit for MKT needs.
- Early Prototype Development: Help to develop early prototype for MKT research or product confirmation.
Administrative and Communication
- Review and established guideline and procedures for new product research and development to ensure that it comply with the HQ requirement.
- To communicate with R&D staff and various functions to tackle problems, to establish objectives and to co-ordinate new projects.
- Bachelor Degree in food processing or related academic background.
- Min 10 years of experience of operation in food processing, manufacturing and packaging of a particular food product, preferring in Sauce manufacturing and retort process experience.
- Good leadership and project management skills.
- Self-confident, pragmatic with excellent presentation skills.
- Exceptionally analytical and strategic minded with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient of Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluency in Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Frequent travel to mainland China is a must.
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit our website at www.LKK.com.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.