Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Research Manager/Senior Research
|Work exp||2 Years To 6 Years|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
- Corporate investigation firm
- lead a small team
- HKD 35,000 per month
Our client is a leading professional corporate investigation firm. Currently, they are looking for a Research Manager/Senior Researcher to join the local research team. You will directly report to the Head of Research and lead a team of two.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Undertake research assignments and conduct desktop researches to collect information in a logical manner
- Organize information into concise summaries and provide debriefing on research findings
- Compile clear, comprehensive, and accurate reports for submission to various legal bodies and other clients
- Handle telephone enquiries and email correspondences with clients
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in English, Translation, Communication, Journalism, Social Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience is a must
- Enjoys problem solving, possess a detective mind and have an urge to uncover truth
- Excellent English & Chinese writing skills plus strong analysis skills in organize/ summarizing complex information from various sources
- Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal skills to cooperate with fellow team members and other departments