Resident Building Services Inspector
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Engineering > Others
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Applicants are invited for a post work for a Project in Mongkok. The responsibilities and requirements are listed below:
- To assist the Project Architect/building services engineering sub-consultant and act as site representative to perform site supervisory duties;
- To prepare site inspection reports / program;
- To check and comment on compliance check list, T&C and any document in connection with the projects.
- To monitor the execution of building services installation works and tracking of the Contractors’ sit progress;
- To coordinate with the Contractors regarding any changes in design and installation details;
- To check and ensure the works done by the contractors compliance with the contract drawings and specification;
- To provide design solution and construction details to the Contractors after discussion and agreement with the Project Architect/ building services engineering sub-consultant ;
- To coordinate and liaise with site staffs, Resident Engineer (RE) and Clerk of Works (COW), and the project team;
- To monitor site safety in compliance with the contractual and statutory requirements.
- A Diploma / Higher Certificate in Building Services Engineering from the Hong Kong Polytechnic / Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Hong Kong Technical College / Hong Kong Technical Institute / Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education, or equivalent;
- Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent;
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience including 4 years’ working experience in the capacity of Building Services Inspector, or equivalent; and
- Experience in government project and reporting is preferred.