Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyze innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Wong Tung & Partners Ltd. (WTPL) is appointed as the Lead Architectural Consultant for the development within HK Science Park. On behalf of HKSTP, we are currently inviting highly motivated, enthusiastic and high caliber staff to join our team. Suitably experience candidates with previous RSS experience shall be considered.
Applications are invited for the following post.
Resident Clerk of Works (SPX1)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- A H.K. Polytechnic or Technical Institute Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building or Building Studies or equivalent.
- 6 years’ relevant post-qualification experience, including at least 1 year’s experience as a Clerk of Works
- Have passed the Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or equivalent.
- Have the minimum qualification and experience required for Grade ‘T3’ for TCP for site safety supervision as detailed in the Technical Memorandum for Supervision Plan
- Experience in site safety supervision is a must.
Appointment will be made by Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporationon contract terms and conditions. Salary will follow government pay scale with gratuity, incremental credit may be applied for relevant experience and qualification.
Interested applicants can apply by sending a full resume with details of academic qualifications, relevant experience, current and expected and date of availability via email to email@example.com OR by mail to: Human Resources Department, Wong Tung & Partners Limited, 18th Floor, Cityplaza 3, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong