Ronald Lu & Partners (RLP), established in Hong Kong in 1976, is an award-winning practice specializing in architectural and interior design and master planning. The firm has completed and is engaged in wide variety of projects, including large-scale integrated urban developments, transit-oriented development, commercial buildings, residential developments, and cultural and public developments. RLP has received over 130 local and international accolades for its exceptional projects, in particular the Zero Carbon Building, Academic 3 of the City University of Hong Kong, the China Resources Building and S K Yee Healthy Life Centre. RLP has been ranked as a Top 50 architectural firm by UK’s Building Design “bd” magazine in 2016.
RLP has offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, housing its strong team of over 600 professionals. Committed to charity and social responsibility, RLP has been awarded the Caring Company Logo for six years in a row.
Applicants are invited for the following post for the project of “Renovation Works for the West Wing of the Former Central Government Offices for Office Use by the Department of Justice and Law-related Organizations” :
Resident Works Supervisor I (Building Services) (Ref. CP—13195RWSIBS)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Site Management
Construction / Property > Others
The minimum qualifications required for the post of Resident Works Supervisor I (Building Services) shall be as follows:
· A Certificate in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from Hong Kong Polytechnic / Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Hong Kong Technical College / Hong Kong Technical Institute / Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education, or equivalent, or
· 5 years’ experience as a skilled worker in the field of Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or
· Completed a recognized Technician Apprenticeship in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
· 3 years’ relevant post-qualification experience of site supervision of building services and E&M installations.
· A knowledge of English and Chinese equivalent to Form 3 (before 2012)/Secondary 3 standard.