About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at +852 2888-3636 (Asia) / +86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / +1-614-280-1600 (Americas).
Resourcing Officer, Human Resources
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Maternity leave, Paternity leave|
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
The successful candidate will play a vital role, in partnership with line management, in staffing and mass recruitment including related document/ report preparation as well as staffing case handling for operation staff so as to achieve the dynamic business objectives.
- Diploma or above with at least 3 year’s of Human Resources and/ or Recruitment experience, preferably with exposure to mass recruitment
- Conversant with Hong Kong Employment and other related ordinances
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience in PC software applications and tools
- Flexible with “can-do” attitude
- Candidates of immediate availability will be preferred