About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Responsible Officer Type 6 & Principal, IBD, Securities Group, 1264-2 (HKD1.5 Mil – 2 Mil plus p.a.)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Wholly-owned Subsidiary of a Sizeable Commercial Banking Corporation * Established Licensed Corporations
About Our Client
Our client is the offshore investment bank wholly owned by a nationwide joint-stock commercial bank. Owing to the rapid expansion in Hong Kong, our client is currently looking for high caliber candidate(s) to join them.
- As a Responsible Officer (RO), you will be responsible for Type 6 & Principal advising on corporate finance activities.
- You shall be responsible for deal origination, deal execution, inter alia, private equity, private placement, M&A, bonds merger, funds merger, structured and leveraged finance solutions, advisory and financing, project screening, pre-IPO, due diligence, compliance, investment proposal, negotiation with clients and partners, management planning and reporting etc.
- You shall also have Takeovers Code responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- You must hold SFC Type 1 and 6 license and proper and fit to be eligible for Responsible Officer (RO) Type 6 and Principal.
- You must hold degree holder in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or the equivalent.
- You should have experience in international investment banking practices, deal sourcing with successful trading, M&A and IB coverage’s track records.
- CFA designation will be an asset.
- You should speak fluent Putonghua and English; with strong proficiency in reading and writing Chinese language and English.
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered. This is an exceptional good opportunities for licensed or eligible Responsible Officer to seek for prospect to work for an ambitious investment bank.