The Foreign Correspondents’ Club, Hong Kong, is unique. It is probably the most famous press club in the world, it is housed in a beautiful and historic Central location that provides a wealth of first-class yet cost-effective dining and recreational facilities, and it is an important media hub – providing a rare neutral platform for an impressive selection of local and international speakers.
Restaurant Manager (R001)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Catering / Hospitality > Catering Service
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
Catering / Hospitality > Restaurant / Store Manager
- Planning and supervising the day to day operations in order to contribute to the enjoyment of our members
- Developing, implementing and continually reviewing the policies, procedures, practices and standards and control to ensure they are consistently applied.
- Maintain high visibility during service and occupancy in order to ensure smooth running of operations, promote good public relations, take corrective actions and handle members complaints to ensure their satisfaction
- Inspect the F&B outlet provision arrangement areas, including members areas as well as food and beverage preparation areas to ensure the food and beverage quality as well as service are executed in accordance to standards.
- Ensure physical facilities and equipments are well kept, maintained and that all health and safety regulations are adhered to, by verifying temperatures, observing presentation, tasting products and checking preparation methods.
- Minimize loss and misuse in order to achieve and exceed the outlet budgeted profitability.
- Control usage of food and beverage items and appropriate usage of equipments, tools and service equipments to ensure that they are used correctly and in a safe manner.
- Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as attending meetings, writing reports, maintaining outlet log book and other specific duties related to the role.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in supervisory level
- Excellent knowledge in cost control, marketing, promotion & hygiene management
- Respond in a timely manner to members’ reactions whenever required
- Cultivating and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Open minded, Self-motivated and service-oriented with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure with flexibility of adapting in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English, native English speaker would be an advantage.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Less experience canadiate will consider as Assistant Restaurant Manager