Beef & Liberty is
Shanghai’s and Hong Kong's leading premium hamburger restaurant. We are now expanding and going to open a new flagship restaurant.
We are passionate about making great burgers, and our staff are equally as passionate about making sure our guests feel welcome. Armed with a smile, access to accurate information, and a cool attitude they know how to keep our guests happy in a fast-paced environment. This is your chance to join our young diverse team for a growing international restaurant concept!
Restaurant Supervisor ( Food & Beverage)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Wong Chuk Hang|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Maternity leave, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Statutory holidays, Transportation allowance|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
Catering / Hospitality > Others
Catering / Hospitality > Restaurant / Store Manager
We now have an exciting opportunity to join our restaurant team as our Restaurant Supervisor.
Reporting to the Restaurant General Manager, this position is a key one to support our expansion plans and drive our efficiency initiatives. You will work in a cool and exciting working environment with opportunities for advancement. We are a young and energetic team, and we accept new and bright ideas. We believe in the importance of work-life balance and we provide competitive renumeration packages to the right candidates.
- Assist to supervise restaurant day-to-day operations
- Assist to manage stock levels and manage staff rosters
- Ensure the restaurant is kept in good condition
- Assist to ensure the restaurant operates efficiently at high quality standards
- Assist to monitor the staff and provide a high degree of “Floor presence"
- Address complaints and resolve problems for both employees and guests
- Cash up and closing the shift
- Applicants with holiday visa are also welcome
- Supervisory experience in restaurant operation in a similar high end or high volume restaurant is highly preferred.
- Strong sense of customer service
- Proficiency in spoken English & Chinese
- Knowledge of food & beverage operations, basic drink service and supervisory knowledge
- Able to communicate with customers and all levels of Employees