Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
Retail / Consumer Goods & Services - Manager/Consultant
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Business Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation. To help our clients become high performing businesses, they apply market-relevant skills in areas such as business strategy, customer relationship management.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Executive presence - ability to quickly understand business issues and formulate solutions
- Conduct business diagnosis and planning activities
- Formulate specific solutions to address prioritized opportunities & gaps
- Develop compelling business case/ response to new business opportunities
- Bring Accenture's suite of offerings to meet our clients' long- and short-term needs
Shape and Deliver Strategy Program of Work
- Understand strategic and financial business drivers and frame potential solutions
- Utilize structured problem solving to develop hypothesis-driven work plans and approaches
- Apply financial techniques to derive analytically-driven business case scenarios, risks, and options
- Lead project teams to deliver business improvements / transformation activities
- Conduct business architecture and process design activities
- Design and develop business capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs
- Implement business architecture, change initiatives and transformation activities
- Implement business process, organization changes and system tools
- Deploy communication and training activities
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Develop trusted relationships with key decision makers across the client organization
- Facilitate employee and stakeholder engagement programs
- Build and manage strong client and Accenture teams
- Participate in practice building activities (e.g, conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, campus and experienced hire recruiting)
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development
- Provide coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in retail/ apparel/ consumer goods industry or professional services companies that serve these industries;
- Has developed industry executive level relation through his/ her career development;
- Has deep industry knowledge and experiences in various retail/ apparel sectors, such as food retail (grocery, supermarket, hypermarket), apparel & footwear (brand companies, apparel retail), consumer electronics, DIY, pharmacy & drug stores, online, department stores, specialty stores.
- Candidate with only consumer goods industry but some retail/ apparel exposure can also be considered.
- Strong business and industry acumen;
- Strong project management or client account management capabilities;
- Posses relevant business skills and exposure in any of the following functional domains: merchandising operation & planning, supply chain management & logistics, customer relation management, financial management, IT etc.
- Candidate needs to be able to communicate in English, both spoken to written; in addition to Chinese.
- Holds a recognized university bachelor degree, any relevant graduate degree or professional qualifications will be a plus. These can include MBA, retail, fashion, supply chain management or IT
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.