Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Retail Credit Services Manager
Risk and Compliance – Retail Banking and Wealth Management Risk
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Retail Credit Services - supporting businesses to achieve the optimal profits within the Bank's risk appetite by approving secured lending applications and reviewing retail credit portfolio according to internal and external policies and guidelines, procedures, systems and predictive models, and make decisions independently and effectively.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Retail Credit Services Manager.
- Assess, approve and review loan applications in accordance with the Bank’s retail lending policies and collaborate with business units to facilitate and monitor the closing of mortgage deals
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with counterparts
- Keep abreast of the market changes to ensure the competitiveness of our products / services
- Assist in the review of lending policies and guidelines as well as participate in product development, service enhancement and other ad hoc projects
- Conduct regular review on credit approval process to identify fraudulent mortgage cases
- Ensure all service standards / pledges are followed / met and customer complaints are properly handled
- Minimum 5 years’ banking experience, with at least 3 years in lending and credit approval
- Knowledge of Hong Kong property market and understanding of mortgage operations an advantage
- Strong business sense, self-motivated with good communication, logical and positive thinking, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Retail Credit Services Manager.)