Lab Concept is the contemporary retail management arm of Lane Crawford Joyce Group working in partnership with leading contemporary brands. We also operate a 64,000 square foot mall at Queensway which opened in 2012, and since then we have expanded to multiple key location in Hong Kong. Staying true to our vision “where style meets accessibility” we handpick dynamic brands from all over the world including TOPSHOP TOPMAN. Apart from fashion exclusives, Lab also features over 50 beauty brands in our Facesss stores – from international favorites such as Fresh, M.A.C, Kiehl’s, and Dior Backstage Studio to the newest trends in Korean beauty like Innisfree and Tony Moly.
Shoespace, which carries the latest must-have footwear and accessories brands, and an edited selection of food and dining options, completes the lifestyle experience.
Retail & Office Administrative Executive
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Coordinate daily purchase orders, goods receiving procedures, annual stock take, invoices, sales reports, vendor payment follow ups, price change, promotion code creation for vendors
- Responsible for office administrative works i.e. stationary order, petty cash, office expenses management, part-time payment
- Oversee receptionists and cascade works accordingly to ensure smooth reception operations at and exceed company standard
- Work closely with other internal parties to ensure optimal business operations
- Provide retail administrative support as required
- Higher diploma or above
- Min 2 years multi-store experience in Beauty/ Fashion within Retail industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency PC skills, esp in MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table)
- Energetic and hardworking with a can-do attitude
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
At LAB CONCEPT we support our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various social recreation activities, Staff Assistance Program and best in-class training and development.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.