AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Retail Operation Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Statutory holidays, Travel allowance|
|Industry||Retail - Stores|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
Manufacturing > Operations Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
On behalf of our retail client, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the position of Retail Operation Manager.
- Manage all aspects of Retail Operations and frontline staffs
- Responsible to formulate and implement retail sales strategy, develop and manage stores in inventory management, and driving KPI and sales performance
- Lead and develop teams to achieve company targets (Sales, service standards and customer satisfaction etc.)
- Coach and energize frontline staff to uplift their skills with Training Department
- Work collaborately with Marketing Department on advertising and promotion campaigns
- Bachelor degree in Business Studies, Operations Management or related disciplines, MBA qualification is highly preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ retail operations management experience with sports or travel retail brands, with 3 years in management level
- Proven track record of building a strong team persistently to achieve required outcome
- Strategic and results-oriented with exceptional communication and people management skills
- Excellent command in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin