Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover.
Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
Adjacent to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong enjoys panoramic views of the Victoria Harbour and is located close to everything Hong Kong has to offer. With the completion of recent renovation project, the lifestyle hotel offers brand new guestrooms, sophisticated restaurants and bar, diverse and practical function spaces.
- Responsible for the analysis of revenue, profit, and demand associated with the participating hotels’ rooms and function space inventory
- Prepares analysis of revenue and profit opportunity (historical and future)
- Serve as a demand expert to the person performing the Business Evaluation and Inventory Management functions
- Accountable for critiques of sales strategy effectiveness
- Ensures that all rates, packages, eChannels and hotel sales strategy information is built in the hotel’s inventory systems
- College degree in business, operations research, accounting or similar preferred
- 3 years related work experience
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheet software, database management, analytical tools and data analysis
- Detail oriented, strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of operations research principles and concepts
- Strong presentation skills
- Good pricing analysis skills
- Excellent language ability in both English and Cantonese
To submit your application, please visit our career website at www.renhotels.com/careers
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.