集友銀行1947年在香港註冊開業，現為中國銀行(香港)有限公司附屬機構。本行多年來以 "立基香港、連通中港、聯繫華僑"，努力辦成一家具有中國傳統風格的現代化銀行。以 "審慎經營，銳意拓展"為發展策略。邁入二十一世紀，本行與時並進，致力轉變營銷模式，銳意拓展私人投資理財及工商融資業務，並利用不斷創新的先進科技提升資源運用效益。
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd. It has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Chiyu continues to gain momentum and strength, not only keeping pace with the world, but growing in stature and continuously working to improve itself and its services.
We offer challenging careers that will further your personal development. We are now looking for high-calibre individual(s) to fill in the following position.
For more information of our career opportunities, please visit our website www.chiyubank.com
- Assist in the formulation of Credit Risk Management framework, policies and procedures, and the relevant systems
- Perform credit portfolio analysis, prepare periodic and ad-hoc MIS reports
- Assist in bank's Basel Implementation including use of internal rating result and RWA calculation of credit risk etc.
- Responsible for implementation of credit risk stress testing
- Assist in preparing test plan and conducting UAT/system test
- Degree holder above with major in Risk Management, Quantitative Analysis, Finance, Business, Statistics, or related disciplines, with FRM qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in credit risk policy write-up, risk modeling development and implementation
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing skills
- Organized, analytical and detail minded with good communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume and completed application form, which can be downloaded in the career opportunities page of our company website (http://www.chiyubank.com/chiyu/bankinfo4_1.htm), to Human Resources Manager, 12/F., Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, H.K. or e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 28430133.Please quote the reference number.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.