Brighten Your Prospect
In Trust and RespectAccumulating over 65 years experience on our solid foundation in Hong Kong and Greater China, we succeed and create our brilliant story throughout the region. As the first foreign bank branch in Mainland, we grasp the opportunity to grow along with the economic reforms. With our well-versed China business intelligence, we continue to expand our network proactively but prudently.
Your talent is our treasure, come to explore your potential with us.
Risk Management Manager – Credit Risk (Ref: OG8007-CR-SCMP)
Lead a team to evaluate the risk of credit portfolio. Assess portfolio concentration risk and set up portfolio limit. Design and carry out stress-testing programs. Implement projects for new regulatory requirement. Prepare risk management reports to senior management and committees. Handle ad hoc projects upon request.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Statistics or relevant discipline; or Professional qualification in CFA/FRM/PRM with at least 8 years relevant experience in banking or financial markets;
- Good understanding in stress test for credit risk management & portfolio management;
- Sound knowledge in the regulatory requirements on credit risk perspectives, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development;
- Strong analytical mind, independent, good problem-solving and multi-tasks handling ability;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good report-writing skills;
- Good command of PC skills and programming such as Excel VBA, Access, SQL, and Chinese word processing is a must. Knowledge in Bloomberg application is preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Risk Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.