TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 88 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 11 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Risk Manager (Liquidity Risk Management)
ASSET & LIABILITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Risk Manager (Liquidity Risk Management) (Job ID: 1364)
- To handle liquidity risk measurement, monitoring and reporting
- To support in liquidity risk analysis and take up ad-hoc assignments whenever required
- University graduate or above in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience in banking or financial institutions
- Possess professional qualification in FRM, CPA or CFA is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Macro, VBA, SQL or related analytic tools is preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication, organization and analytical skills
- Pro-active, mature, independent with positive working attitude and strong sense of responsibilities
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.