Job No.: 492422
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Personal Banking and Product Management
Job Functions: Business Development, Management, Product Development & Management, Relationship Management, Marketing
- Assist on the design of the RM performance management mechanisms, including scorecards , sales incentives and target setting.
- Assist the formulation of RM entry qualification requirement, promotion criteria, career plan and the remuneration packages setting.
- Assist on the design of training content and coaching approach for RM.
- Provide timely sales management MIS to facilitate sales progress monitoring and evaluate the RM productivity and sales activities.
- Collaborate with Channel to communicate the sales strategies and targets, coordinate with frontline on the sales plan implementation.
- Strengthen the sales management tools and support to RM, design and promote the sales and service model, sales management tools enhancement to boost the RM productivity.
- Coordinate with relevant product and segment units to drive the product innovation, product enhancement to ensure the competitiveness in the market.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related discipline
- At least 3 years' experience in financial product sales, sales management or segment management in banking industry
- Familiar with retail banking products, banking regulation and practice.
- Familiar with the risk management framework in banking industry
- Good problem solving skills and able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to establish good relationship with other business units.
- Good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua
- Familiar with MS Office software (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing