|Work exp||3 Years To 6 Years|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
To monitor and advise site management teams on the HS&E performance of their projects, to provide focused and objective inspection, investigation and reporting that concisely identifies unsafe acts and incidents based on factual analysis of root causes, and give solid advice and recommendations on how to implement control measures for areas where improvement is needed.
- Responsible for providing a H&S service, which includes assisting and advising the project team on the most effective ways of delivering the Safety Performance of the project in accordance with the Company objectives;
- Regularly review performance, identify areas of improvement, develop and implement appropriate action according to the required standards;
- Participate in the significant accident investigations in the project and to provide substantiated fact, analysis and improvement measures that are practical and effective;
- Work closely with the operation team to develop and extend an open working relationship that encourages reporting analysis and improvement as a genuine learning opportunity.
- Degree in Engineering or HSEQ disciplines;
- Understand the needs to be able to apply those skills as a means to development and has identified a route;
- Some understanding and experience of the construction process;
- Registered Safety Officer is a must, safety auditor is preferred;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in operational or engineering roles with multiple disciplines;
- Experienced in risk assessments and preferably with safety audit;
- Experienced in participating accident investigations;
- An understanding and experience of construction processes.
You may apply by email to email@example.com, providing your full resume, current and expected salary.
For more information about Gammon Construction Limited, please visit our company's website at http://www.gammonconstruction.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Company. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.