SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER/CHANNEL SALES MANAGER – HK listed/IT solution/5 days
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Sales - Pre / Post
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
HK listed IT solution distributor carrying over 20 international brands like Fujitsu, HP, Avaya, Honeywell, Dell, APC etc – IT products and solutions including network infrastructure, system & data centre infrastructure, security infrastructure etc - mainly distribute through channel partners like system integrators, resellers and software houses etc - is looking for a SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – with details as follows :
Studies in IT/Sales/Marketing/Business related a plus
5 to 8 years sales/marketing/key account servicing in IT solution
Solid knowledge in computer products a definite asset
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese; Mandarin an advantage
- Excellent communication & presentation skill
- Proactive, aggressive and independent
- Experience or ability to lead a small sales team
- Report to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Responsible for leading a Sales team of 3-4 Sales Executives
- To formulate sales strategy and action plans to increase account penetration, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- To achieve assigned sales target through acquiring new customers and develop channel partners
- To establish and maintain excellent relationship with potential and existing client
- Frequent client visits to enhance business relationship
- Leading, coaching and training sales team members
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.