AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Sales Administration Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Insurance > Others
- Leading sales administrators to provide administrative supports to agents and managers
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports to the management and agency managers
- Assist direct manager/BDM on RTB operations
- Assist in agency events such as agency functions/gatherings, contest, awards presentation
- Degree holder with relevant working experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good PC skills, especially MS excel (formula setting) & powerpoint
- Able to work under pressure
- Attend to details and work independently