Since 1982, QP Group is a turnkey service provider on paper-based items. Among our customers are world leading brands in toys, education and beauty sectors. In recent years, the Group has extended its business portfolio to laboratory services, web sales & customized gifts etc.
Laboratory Services – DPI, as an ANBA, CMA, CPSC, DAkkS & ISTA accredited 3rd party laboratory, we offer dependable, professional and agile testing and calibration service to customers, ensuring their products conform to relevant legal and industry safety requirements, as well as end-consumers’ expectation. Our testing reports have widespread recognition in the EU, America and Asia.
For more about us, please visit www.dpi-labs.com
Sales and Marketing Manager (Laboratory)
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Testing / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Engineer / Technical Sales
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
We are now looking for vibrant and energetic people to stretch their professionalism, business acumen and passion in the laboratory industry. You shall explore and work cross-functionally with our dynamic and professional Business Teams to drive business results.
- Develop and implement business plan and sales strategy for the global market of product testing to achieve business and sales goals;
- Establish strong business relationship and develop business opportunities with key accounts;
- Lead the team to generate the action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects;
- Responsible for leading & motivating, coaching, training & development of Sales Executives to drive for the growth of business;
- Prepare and present report and proposal to management for the evaluation of the performance and effectiveness of sales & marketing activities;
- Formulate and implement the strategic marketing plans for promoting company specialized services;
- Perform other assignments by management.
- Degree holder in chemistry, engineering, sales, marketing, business management or related discipline;
- At least 5 years solid sales and marketing experience in sizable commercial third-party laboratory or product testing industry with minimum 3 years in managerial position;
- Knowledge in product testing and brand development would be an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, and fluent in Mandarin;
- Good business acumen, aggressive to achieve sales target, and result-oriented;
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Frequent travel to China.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager / Senior Executive