PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Sales Associate / Senior Sales (Luxury Watches and Jewelry) – Hong Kong/ Macau
Our client is the world’s leading company who specializes in luxury watch and jewellery. This luxury group has more than 15 subsidiaries and 300 boutiques globally and their portfolio includes many leading brands in the watch and jewellery market. To cope with their continued expansion in Hong Kong and around the region, they are looking for passionate candidates to join their fast expanding operation.
We welcome talent who are self-motivated, creative and have strong passion in pursuing a successful career in luxury watches and jewellery. Our client offers attractive salary and benefits with career fast track opportunities for good performers.
- World leading luxury watch and jewellery group
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Maximize sales with an energetic and self motivated attitude
- Handle customer’s enquiries or complaint
- Provide excellent customer services, maintain good relationship with clients
- Pleasant, outgoing and possesses strong passion in pursuing a career in luxury watch and jewellery
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience; luxury background is a plus
- Good command of Cantonese, English, and Mandarin for business communication
- Good team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with more qualification and experience will be considered as Senior Sales Associate
- Immediate Available is Highly Preferred
Basic Salary + Commission + Performance Bonus + Medical Insurance
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**