Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence software that helps companies make better, more informed decisions based on insights from the outside. We believe that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from online data. Within Greater China region, we have offices located at Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing and are now continously expanding.
Meltwater has won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide and most recently been accredited as “Best Companies to Work For in Greater China 2015” as well as “Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong 2016” by Great Place to Work™. We’re looking for exceptional candidates to contribute to our exponential growth in Greater China.
More than 25,000 companies use the Meltwater media intelligence platform to stay on top of billions of online conversations, extract relevant insights, and use them to strategically manage their brand and stay ahead of their competition. With more than 50 offices on six continents, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise. Meltwater also operates the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST), a nonprofit organization devoted to nurturing future generations of entrepreneurs.
Sales Consultant, Online Media / Communications / Technololgy
|Work exp||No work experience To 5 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong, Central|
|Benefits||5-day week, Additional subsidies, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Home office, Housing allowance, MPF, Maternity leave, Performance bonus, Social & recreation facility, Statutory holidays, Stock option, Transportation allowance|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Direct Sales
- Interested in contributing to the rapid growth of a tech company in Greater China…
- Passionate about how emerging markets can use online and social media (Big Data) to shape business…
- Looking for an alternative fast career track to traditional development – A young, fun, cooperative yet competitive team with a passion for entrepreneurship and a start-up mindset…
- Identify potential clients by staying on top of news, social media, business announcements and marketing campaigns
- Contact C-level executives and consult with them to learn about their business and pitch relevant solutions, either through online demonstrations or in person meetings
- Manage the entire business process, from first contact, to pitching, negotiating, procurement and onboarding
- Deliver a best in class client experience through onboarding by working closely with the account managers
- Over-achieve monthly sales quotas by building and maintaining a successful pipeline
- Work with the tech, recruitment and marketing departments to improve Meltwaters’ products and brand
Meltwater is proud of promoting people 100% internally. We aim to build strong sales and business development management foundation, followed by people development and mentoring experience to prepare candidate to become Managing Director in fast-track career path. This is designed to prepare each candidate for a career where they can contribute to our international organisation’s expansion across Asia Pacific.
· University Degree of any disciplines with strong academic results
· Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin or Cantonese
· International experience for work or study would be ideal
· A passion for sales, business development and entrepreneurship
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· A positive, driven, self-starter with natural leadership qualities
· A proven ability to exceed expectations or targets in school or extra-cirricular activities
· Candidate with interns experience in startup, digital, marketing agency would be highly preferred
In return we provide a fun, ambitious and international working environment with a proven track record of developing top talent.